Cats & Teenagers
Courtesy of Nancy A.
Strange Similarities Between Cats & Teenagers:
For all of you with teenagers or who have had teenagers, you may want to know
why they really have a lot in common with cats:
1. Neither teenagers nor cats turn their heads when you call them by name.
2. No matter what you do for them, it is not enough. Indeed, all humane
efforts are barely adequate to compensate for the privilege of waiting on
them hand and foot.
3. You rarely see a cat walking outside of the house with an adult human
being, and it can be safely said that no teenager in his or her right mind
wants to be seen in public with his or her parents.
4. Cats and teenagers can lie on the living-room sofa for hours on end
without moving, barely breathing.
5. Cats have nine lives. Teenagers carry on as if they did.