The DMCA Page
The DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) provides some limitations of liability if sites like this one provide you with this legal information. So, why not. It's cheap.
If you believe that this site is linking to work that has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you believe that this site contains work that has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Humor Etc's Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact location of where you claim the infringing material is located;
- The exact location where you claim this site is linking to the infringing material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Humor Etc's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
See. That wasn't so bad.
A little legalese. A pinch of information you already had. A bit of lawyer formatting. And, voila! Don't you feel better? I do.