Avoid the Flu
Courtesy of Nancy A.
Avoid The Flu: Eat right!
- Make sure you get your daily dose of fruits and veggies.
- Take your vitamins and bump up your vitamin C.
- Get plenty of exercise because exercise helps build your immune system.
- Walk for at least an hour a day, go for a swim, take the stairs instead of the elevator, etc.
- Wash your hands often. If you can't wash them, keep a bottle of antibacterial stuff around.
- Get lots of fresh air. Open doors and windows whenever possible.
- Try to eliminate as much stress from your life as you can.
- Get plenty of rest. OR
Take the doctor's approach. Think about it...
When you go for a shot, what do they do first?
They Clean your arm with alcohol...Why?
Because Alcohol KILLS GERMS. So......
- I walk to the liquor store....(exercise)
- I put lime in my Corona....(fruit)
- Celery in my Bloody Mary....(veggies)
- Drink outdoors on the bar patio....(fresh air)
- Tell jokes, laugh....(eliminate stress)
- Then pass out....(rest)
The way I see it....
If you keep your alcohol levels up, flu germs can't get you!
My grandmother always said, "A shot in the glass is better than one in the ass!"
Live Well - Laugh Often - Love Much