Games for When We Are Older
- Sag, you're It.
- Hide and go pee.
- 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
- Kick the bucket
- Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
- Musical recliners.
- Simon says something incoherent.
- Pin the Toupee on the bald guy.
SIGNS OF MENOPAUSE:
- You sell your home heating system at a yard sale.
- You have to write post-it notes with your kids' names on them.
- You change your underwear after a sneeze.
OLD IS WHEN:
- Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
- You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have
to go along.
- Getting a little action means I don't need fiber today.
- Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.
- An all-nighter means not getting up to pee!
- A Friend Is Like A Good Bra -- Hard to Find, Supportive, Comfortable,
And Always Close To Your Heart!
THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEKEND:
I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting
clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed
up in the first place!
When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky
Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply
press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?
Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't
fallen asleep yet.
My husband says I never listen to him. At least I think that's what he
Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started
with something called labor!
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.