You Know You're Broke When:
Courtesy of Suzie S.
- At communion you go back for seconds.
- You think of a lottery ticket as an investment.
- You're formulating a plan to rob the food bank.
- Long distance companies don't call you to switch.
- You give blood everyday... just for the orange juice.
- McDonald's is the supplier of all your kitchen condiments.
- American Express calls and says: "Leave home without it!"
- Your idea of a 7-course meal is taking a deep breath outside a restaurant.
- You've rolled so many pennies, you've formed a psychic bond with Abe Lincoln.
- You can calculate your net worth by how many gallons of gasoline are in your vehicle.
- You have no fear of identity theft because anyone assuming your identity would be hounded by bill collectors (matter of fact you'd welcome it).