Courtesy of Ken G.
She was Soooooooo Blonde . .
- She thought a quarterback was a refund.
- She thought General Motors was in the army.
- She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
- She thought Boyz II Men was a day care center.
- At the bottom of an application where it says "Sign here:" she wrote "Sagittarius."
She Was Soooooooooooooo Blonde...
- She took the ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
- She sent a fax with a stamp on it.
- Under "education" on her job application, she put "Hooked On Phonics."
She was Sooooooooooooooooo Blonde...
- She tripped over a cordless phone.
- She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice can because it said "Concentrate."
- She told me to meet her at the corner of "WALK" and "DON'T WALK."
- She tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.
She was Soooooooooooooooooooo Blonde...
- She studied for a blood test.
- She sold the car for gas money.
- When she missed bus #44 she took bus #22 twice instead.
- When she went to the airport and saw a sign that said, "Airport Left," she turned around and went home.
She Was Sooooooooooooooooooooo Blonde...
- When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
- She thought if she spoke her mind, she'd be speechless.
- She thought that she could not use her AM radio in the evening.
- She had a shirt that said "TGIF," which she thought stood for "This Goes In Front."
AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE:
She is sooooooooooooooooo Blonde...
- She thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company