BBQ: The Real Story
Courtesy of Nancy A.
It's the only type of cooking a real man will do. When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events is put into motion:
- The woman buys the food.
- The woman makes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.
- The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary
cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill -- beer in hand.
Here comes the most important part ....
- THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
- The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
- The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring him another beer while he deals with the situation.
Important again ..
- THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
- The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.
- After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
And most of all ....
- Everyone PRAISES the man and thanks him for his cooking efforts.
- The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night off." And, upon seeing her annoyed
reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women!