Courtesy of David R.
Seven New York City bartenders were asked if they could nail a woman's personality based on what she drinks. Though interviewed separately, they concurred on almost all counts.
- DRINK: Beer
- PERSONALITY: Casual, low-maintenance; down to earth.
- YOUR APPROACH: Challenge her to a game of pool.
- DRINK: Blender Drinks
- PERSONALITY: Flaky, annoying; a pain in the ass.
- YOUR APPROACH: Avoid her, unless you want to be her cabin boy.
- DRINK: Mixed Drinks
- PERSONALITY: Older, has picky taste; knows what she wants.
- YOUR APPROACH: You won't have to approach her. She'll send YOU a drink.
- DRINK: Wine - (does not include white zinfandel, see below)
- PERSONALITY: Conservative and classy, sophisticated.
- YOUR APPROACH: Tell her you wish Reagan had had four more years...Alzheimer's and term limits be damned.
- DRINK: White Zin
- PERSONALITY: Easy; thinks she is classy and sophisticated, actually has no clue.
- YOUR APPROACH: Make her feel smarter than she is...
- DRINK: Shots
- PERSONALITY: Hanging with frat-boy pals or looking to get drunk...and naked.
- YOUR APPROACH: Easiest hit in the joint. Nothing to do but wait.