Signs You're Drinking too Much
Courtesy of David R.
1. You lose arguments with inanimate objects.
2. You have to hold onto the lawn to keep from falling off the earth.
3. Job interfering with your drinking.
4. Your doctor finds traces of blood in your alcohol stream.
5. The back of your head keeps getting hit by the toilet seat.
6. Sincerely believe alcohol to be the elusive 5th food group.
7. 24 hours in a day. 24 beers in a case - coincidence?
8. Two hands and just one mouth... - now THAT'S a drinking problem!
9. You can focus better with one eye closed.
10. The parking lot seems to have moved while you were in the bar.
11. Your twin sons are named Barley and Hops.
12. Hey, 5 beers has just as many calories as a burger, screw dinner!
13. Mosquitoes catch a buzz after attacking you.
14. At AA meetings you begin: "Hi, my name is... uh..."
15. Your idea of cutting back is less salt.
16. The whole bar says 'Hi' when you walk in.
17. You think the Four Basic Food Groups are Caffeine, Nicotine, Alcohol, and Women.
18. Every night you're beginning to find your roommate's cat more and more attractive.
19. Roseanne looks good.
20. Don't recognize wife unless seen through bottom of glass.
21. That stupid pink elephant followed me home again.
22."I'm as jober as a sudge."
23. The shrubbery's drunk from too frequent watering.