You Might Be in Education if:
Courtesy of David R.
You might be in Education if....
- You believe the staff room should be equipped with a Valium salt lick.
- You find humor in other people's stupidity.
- You believe "shallow gene pool" should have it's own box on the report card.
- When out in public, you feel the urge to snap your fingers at a child you do not know and correct their behavior.
- When you mention "vegetables" you're not talking about a food group.
- You think people should be required to get a government permit to reproduce.
- You laugh uncontrollably when people refer to the staff room as the "lounge".
- You believe in aerial spraying of Prozac.
- You can't have children because there's no name you could give a child that wouldn't bring on high blood pressure the moment you heard it uttered.
- You think caffeine should be available to staff in IV form.
- You want to choke a person who says, "Oh, you must have such fun every day. This must be like playtime for you."
- Meeting a child's parents instantly answers the question, "Why is this kid like this?"