Courtesy of Ken G.
AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES . . . . . THAT WILL WORK!
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup
of boiling water down your throat and presto, the blockage will be
almost instantly removed.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by
getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by
simply using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed
for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.
5. A mousetrap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you
from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you
will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you
will forget about the toothache.
Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really
- You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.
- If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40.
- If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.