Courtesy of The One and Only Donna
I'M CALIFORNIAN THAT MEANS....
- I cuss a lot.
- I say "like" and "fer sure" and "right on" and "dude" and "bro" and "hecka" and "hella"; and I say them often.
- I know what real cheese & avocadoes taste like.
- I don't get snowdays off because theres only snow in Mammoth, Tahoe and Big Bear.
- Summers are really hot, and winters are really cold. That's the way it is.
- I go to the Beach - not "down the shore".
- I know 65 mph really means 80+.
- When someone cuts me off, they get the horn and the finger and they accept it and give it back, because that's the California way.
- I've been to "the City" aka San Francisco and have eaten fresh clam chowder out of a sourdough bread bowl.
- The drinking age is 21 but everyone starts at 14 (legally 18 if you live close enough to the border).
- My governor can kick your governor's ass.
- I can go out at midnight and wear a t-shirt and shorts.
- I might get looked at funny by locals when I'm on vacation in their state, but when they find out I'm from California I turn into a Greek GOD.
- I can get fresh and REAL Mexican food 24 hours a day.
- All the TV shows you "other" states watch get filmed here.
- We have In-N-Out (Arizona and Vegas are lucky we share that with them).
- I have the most representation in the House of Representatives, which means MY opinion means more then yours, which means I'm better then you.
- All the porn you watch is made here, cause we f**k better and thats how it is!!!!
- The best athletes come from here.
- I'm from California and I love it, rep it