Tomorrow I will do the housework, NO EXCUSES!!! (unless they're good ones)
- It is time to clean out the refrigerator when something closes the door from the inside.
- If it walks out of your refrigerator, let it go!
- The best mini-vac for an after meal clean up is the dog.
- Keep it clean enough for healthy, dirty enough for happy.
- Never make fried chicken in the nude.
- Do not engage in unarmed combat with a dust bunny big enough to choke the vacuum cleaner.
- You make the beds, you do the dishes, and six months later you have to start all over again.
- If guys were suppose to hang clothes up, door knobs would be bigger.
- My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
- Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
- Simplify... hire a maid.
- My second favourite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
- I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.
- I am a marvellous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.
- Cobwebs artfully draped over lampshades reduce the glare from the bulb, thereby creating a romantic atmosphere. If your husband points out that the light fixtures need dusting, simply look affronted and exclaim, "What? And spoil the mood?"
- When writing your name in the dust on the table, omit the date.
- If dusting is REALLY out of control, simply place a showy urn on the coffee table and insist that "THIS is where Grandma wanted us to scatter her ashes..."