Courtesy of David R.
- Can cuss for ten minutes without ever repeating a word.
- Have a spine.
- Can play a cherry Lieutenant like a finely tuned instrument.
- Can see in the dark.
- Have eyes in the back of their heads.
- Still don't trust the Russians.
- Still hate the French.
- Don't know how to be politically correct.
- Don't give a damn about being politically correct.
- Think that "politically correct" should fall under Sh*t in the UCMJ.
- Love deployments because there is less paperwork and more "real work."
- Can run 5 miles with a hangover.
- Do not fear women in the military.
- Would like to date G. I. Jane.
- Still know how to use a buffer.
- Can tell you anything you want to know about an M1911A1 although
they are no longer in the inventory.
- Believe that they do have a rendezvous with destiny.
- Believe that "Nuts" wasn't all that Brigadier General McAuliffe said
to the Germans at Bastogne.
- Don't know how to use a "stress card".
- Idolize John Wayne.
- Don't believe that AAFES really needs a "commander".
- Would have paid money to see Custer getting his clock cleaned.
- Really don't like taking sh*t from those who haven't "been there".
- Know how to properly construct a field latrine.
- Might admire the Germans, but still realize they got their butts kicked
- Aren't afraid of the Chinese, who probably don't have enough
rowboats to invade Taiwan.
- Would rather be OPFOR than MOPP 4.
- Don't believe a darn thing the Iraqis say.
- Don't need a GPS to find themselves.
- Have enough BDU's in their closet to start a surplus store.
- Think that MRE's taste good (with a little hot sauce).
- Are convinced that "wall-to-wall" counseling really works.
- Have more time on the front-line than most others have in the chow line.
- Know how to make coffee when the measuring scoop goes missing.
- Know that it's not good coffee when you can see through it.
- Don't blame poor marksmanship on their M-16.
- Know that inept leaders will always say they have inept soldiers.